Crystal Type: White Crystal
Chain style: regular chain
Occasion: Party, Everyday, Dinner
Style: airy, elegant
*Each style is unique, and each product is full of love. Each product has been carefully designed and manufactured.
There may be 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations and stretch of fabrics.
If the product has any quality problems, please feel free to contact us, we will help you solve the problem as quickly as possible.
The below is a measurement guide for dresses in perfect fit. Before you make the measurement for the dress, there are some tips for you:
- Do not measure over other clothing besides the similar or the same undergarment you will wear on your wedding day or special occasion.
- Instead of measuring by yourself, always remember to get somebody else to make the measurement for you. It would be better if you can get help from qualified seamstress.
- If you're right on the edge of two sizes, order the larger. For example, if your waist equals size 12 and your bust a 14, you should order a size 14. Always keep in mind: it is easier to cut a dress down than lose a pound.
- If it is possible, we suggest you to use a vinyl tape-measure. That's because some fabric tend to stretch over time and your dress will be ordered too small.
- Generally, your dress custom-tailor may not need all the measurement mentioned below, but it is good to have them all, just in case. And if you have any questions or you need any help for measuring, feel free to contact us!
Please be sure not to round up or down to the next inch when taking your measurements! For example, if your measurement ends up being 23 1/8 inches, please submit 23 1/8 inches to us!
d measure from your shoulder point to the wrist.
Waist :Place your hands at your natural waistline. You should measure the smallest part of your waist; it is an inch or so above your belly button in general.
Hips :This is the measurement at the fullest part of your hips. It is usually approximately 7 inches below your waist. What you should do is to stand naturally with your heels together and relaxed. Find your hip bones and measure there. Pay special attention to leave a little room and not to pull the tape too tight.
Lower Hips :Measure from the top of your leg, just bellow where your buttocks begins, all the way around your legs. Keep your feet together when taking this measurement.
ShoulderPlease measure from the edge of the shoulder socket, across the back to the same point on the other shoulder.
Hollow to Floor :This is the length from your hollow space between the collarbones to where you want the hem of the dress to fall(measure in barefoot). Do always stand upright with your feet keeping together. Remember the tape should be measured according to the fullness. If you want the shoes to be covered by the dress, please add the height of the shoes into the measurement.
Shoulder to Waist :This measurement measures from the shoulder bone, through your nipple, and down to your natural waist.
Shoulder to Apex :Measure from the bone where your shoulder and chest connect down to your nipple.
Apex to Apex :This is a measurement of the distance between your two nipples.